Friday, May 3, 2013

UPDATES!

HAY.

I has good news! Blair & I are expanding our tentacles out into the interwebs! If you don't speak Cori, that translates to: WE HAVE OUR OWN WEBSITE NOW.

Yeah.

We're kinda a big deal.

This blog is going to be used for my personal use. The pictures I take of Me, My friends & I, Nature, or just stupid shit I think looks cool! I'm not going to have a set day I post, So BE SURE to check back occasionally to make sure you're not missing anything! I'll most likely be sharing it everywhere when I do post. Probably facebook.. Because I'm a teen girl.. & That's all I ever do.

OH AND TUMBLR.

I took a lot of pictures during the week. I had state testing so that means I had half days almost all week. I had so much extra time on my hands! But, I managed to make do. I'll upload them tomorrow. (Saturday)


                                                                     With Love & Pandas,
                                                                                                      Cori Lynn. (:


New LTL website: lifethroughlyrics.webs.com
Instagram: cori_lynn_98
Facebook: facebook.com/cori.l.petersen
Twitter: @coripetersen98
Tumblr: cpete98.tumblr.com


**Please keep in mind that these are not action shots- but "Point&Shoot"

Also, all pictures are and always will be property of Cori Lynn Petersen Photography.
Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment