Saturday, May 4, 2013

T. Mills & Sammy Adams

             I was lucky enough to get the unfathomable opportunity to meet and interview T. Mills and Sammy Adams while they were on tour together a few weeks ago. They are both amazing people. They're music really differs from who they are as people. They're both so elegant and articulate! It was an amazing experience getting to hangout with two people i've been listening to for close to two years. I've had a picture on my wall of T. Mills! I ogled over him while getting ready for school! I really didn't expect the day to come where I MET THEM... WUT. Here are some pictures I took at the concert. I'd love feedback!

Have a nice day (:




















People like to throw their bra's on stage. I, personally, Don't see the appeal.
LADIES, You do realize that you're gonna be without support for the rest of 
the night, right? think ahead...












**Please keep in mind that these are not "action shots"- but "Point&Shoot"

Also, all pictures are and always will be property of Cori Lynn Petersen Photography.

Thank you!
                          With Love & Pandas,
Cori Lynn Petersen


New LTL website: lifethroughlyrics.webs.com
Instagram: cori_lynn_98
Facebook: facebook.com/cori.l.petersen
Twitter: @coripetersen98
Tumblr: cpete98.tumblr.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment