Thursday, April 18, 2013

Stealing Home

I'M LATE I KNOW I'M SORRY


     Hi everyone! I know I'm a day late. My fault. I've been really caught up with school and shows lately. For some reason, I've convinced myself that if I just hide behind all of my photography, The school work won't catch up to me. I'm dumb. I applied to be in an academy next year. A academy is basically a major, but for high school, Big stuff. I picked one called GMT. It has a lot to do with art. I picked it for that reason, actually. I've had to think a lot about my future. It seems like 'The Real World' is right around the corner. Scary shit, man. I have an interview with one of the board members for GMT on Tuesday, The day after Spring Fever Tour. (Pierce The Veil, All Time Low, Mayday Parade, You Me At Six) I'M GOING TO BE DEAD. WISH ME LUCK :) anyway. I'm very sorry about all that rambling about my boring life. I'll just jump right into it. Here are the pictures I took of Stealing Home (:

**Don't forget to check out the interview that coincides with this. Check out Life Through Lyrics!
@ blairielou.blogspot.com


















**Please keep in mind that these are not action shots- but "Point&Shoot"

Also, all pictures are and always will be property of Cori Lynn Petersen Photography. 

                                                               With Love & Pandas,
                                                                                               Cori Lynn Petersen

No comments:

Post a Comment